Jul 31, 2011

Geocaching

This week, Jeff and I started getting into geocaching. For those of you who don't know, geocaching is basically like a global treasure hunt. You can go to http://www.geocaching.com/, set up a free account, and start searching for GPS caches anywhere in the world. Some are really small, others are larger. In certain caches you can leave items or swap them for something else. All of them should have a log book where you can leave your name and date of when it was found. The idea is to do it discreetly and find as many as you can/want. There's even an awesome app for your iPhone/iPod/iPad that's excellent! Pretty sweet. Like I said, Jeff and I went out and found 4 in Farmington, and then I took Jeremy out with me on Saturday and we found two more by my house. It was really fun! I highly recommend getting into it. Look for us under "theBRIGADE" user name! Here's some pics of our findings:

**WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**








No comments:

Post a Comment