Jul 13, 2009

JetBoil

So while I was on my hike/camping trip to Havasupi, Jeff introduced me to the JetBoil camping stove. All I can say is "WOW!" Having grown up on Boy Scout trips and having to wait half an hour to boil water, this stove blew me AWAY! The package claims to boil two cups of water in under 2 minutes and it DOES. Absolutely amazing. And the best part is that it's super light-weight, fits entirely inside itself (gas and all), and is so easy to use. It's so incredible to be able to boil water so quickly, immediately pull it off the heat and be able to hold the cup in your hand without getting burned! Even as I'm writing this I still can't believe it. It's so perfect for backpacking, camping, and to put inside a 72 hour emergency kit. And the fuel is super cheap! Only $4 each and they last a whopping 45 minutes running at the highest level. Pair this baby with a Mountain Home meal, and you got yourself a feast away from home without breaking a sweat. Definately check it out! I promise you'll be amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeppers, We intro'd it to Jacksons last week. Fabulous accessory for camping with a lil' guy or gal who might want a bottle in the middle of the night. Warm it up without even leaving the tent.

    ReplyDelete