Jul 3, 2012

Jeremy Jones

Jeremy Jones is a professional snowboarder who grew up here in Utah. Jeff and I have always looked up to him as a rider and followed his career pretty closely. He's older than most of the other pros out there and yet is still creating new tricks and new styles of riding which is just amazing. Jeremy is the one whose snowboard I ride, the Samuel the Lamanite board, with a picture of the prophet on the wall above people shooting arrows and slinging stones at him. Nobody could hit him because he was protected by the power of God.

Jeff sent me the following video on YouTube and my respect and admiration for Jeremy Jones grew even more. This video is so inspiring and steezy (see what I did there?) and it really touched me. Hopefully it will touch and inspire you too. Though he'll probably never read this, thanks, Jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment